Wednesday i met up with a friend of mine and her friends, it was fun but that is just back story lol. We hung out till about 10 or so and i made my way home and from where we were hanging out it was like a 30 minute drive for me.
So to the meet of the story, i was trying to find something on the…
I think the real issue there is that the status quo is that the guy has to make up his mind really quickly and decide what path he wants to go down or be at the mercy of the girl’s spontaneous appraisal. The “friendzone” exists because only one party is attracted to the other at the time of introduction. In your case, it seems the party not “attracted” is you, so the girl goes for the friendship since you haven’t made a move. There really is no solution to this problem, because you are the origin of the “zoning”. Also, i wouldn’t resolve the problem because I feel it’s the right way to go about it. Unless it’s a chance where the girl wows you physically and then continues to wow you mentally (it DOES happen), the only way to really break the friendzone is the approach to the girl when you’ve decided you want something more. I would say this approach means a little bit of withdrawal from the talk that you would give to one of your guys, and more of a “date-like” talk where you watch what you say. ORRRR, you can just hope you’re both adults, bring up the subject honestly and see where that takes you.
p.s. if this all seems like a giant violation of grammar and logic, i left it unedited to transfer my honest opinion… hope it helps?
- campbelltrain answered: I wouldn’t make them know based on physical attributes at all. And I don’t think it’s impossible to get out of that ‘zone’ either….
- kingofsiam answered: IMHO everybody’s different and its totally possible to go from friend to something more. I think it’s best to be honest abt how you feel.
- putthatinyourtumblr answered: Too many try to make dating a formula, and that will never work. My theory re relationships: more communication=better. Esp w/expectations.
- jittermoose answered: Thats a pretty crappy answer alright. Only problem is, from where I’m sitting there really isn’t a way out unless she decides she fancies you
- leave-our-fears-behind answered: acting like a jerk is how NOT to get a girl…idk what that woman was talking about
- mmegasaurass reblogged this from thepixelatednerd
- femgeta likes this
- jaygotjokes likes this
- 777joshleon answered: Don’t compromise the good aspects of yourself for the sake of an ignorant persons companionship. REAL WOMEN eventually want REAL MAN. Stay u.
- ntrovrtdninja likes this
- mercurymaiden likes this
- cccandid likes this
- mka9 answered: i liked your blog couse you’ve shared cool artwoork from other places, and that was really cool from you, but lately,
- kaihals answered: that’s really dumb. three out of the four guys i have dated were friends with me first. it depends on your relationship with that person.
- dcspinner answered: I believe that is a wrong answer. Maybe ask them out on a date before getting to know them so you get to know them on the date. maybe?
- moviebully reblogged this from thepixelatednerd and added:
- moviebully answered: I hate it when they give that answer. I know exactly what you mean and I resent the fact that it’s the expected norm.
- blood-and-lust likes this
- forgingsword answered: I used to get thrown in the friend-zone a lot & I’ve now kinda learned, if a girl LIKES ya, you wont just be a ‘friend’. If not, friend-zone
- thepixelatednerd posted this